@915d71cIf you need any technical work done or have any questions, direct them to http://m.me/bendycomputers and our 24/7 chat service will alert me or a trusted agent. You can do everything from set appointments to get follow up messages about your service or products, and it’s all automated and integrated into Facebook Messenger.
This is just to ensure that all communications are central and secure, as well as to allow faster payment processing and support remotely via telephone or screen-share.
Please note that online ordering and payment is still done here, but all other communications will be done via our business Facebook page. After you get in contact via Facebook, we can use a conventional phone call, email, or any other means of communications you prefer.
Please also note that prepayment before any goods or services are rendered is still required, and we now only use paypal or cards. Cash on Delivery has been discontinued.
Due to a local Internet outage, articles will not be written until the ISP restores connectivity.
Tethering isn’t exactly a good solution and I need it for other purposes.
We appreciate your understanding.
Recently a person who shall remain nameless attempted to retaliate towards me personally for my choice of telling him to refrain from using discriminatory language. He accosted me personally and used foul language on our Facebook page. We had no choice but to block him on Facebook and ban his ability to interact with this organization permanently.
Bendy Computers will not issue any warnings for the following behaviors using our cloud computing resources or for use of any behaviors deemed unacceptable for use in a professional setting. These include, but are not limited to:
- Racist Language
- Racial Humor
- Discrimination or stereotyping based on a legally protected clasification
- Threats of harm, false accusations, or acosting
- Excessive usage of profanity via phone, electronic message, or in person.
If you have to think about it, you shouldn’t say it.
A few months ago, we had to suspend operations temporarily due to a personal leave of absence I had to take. Slowly, but surely, I recovered and now Bendy Computers is proud to be accepting orders for On Site support and Malware Removal Options.
Please note, our coverage area is limited to inside Baltimore city, and service slot’s are limited. We appreciate your understanding during this time and value your patronage and regular readership.
As a courtesy, we will extend the promoaugust deal for one more month, and rename the code, promoseptember
Just type promo code promoseptember into the order form, and you’ll get $10 off your purchase of $20 or more, Software and Videos excluded, and limit one use per account.
It’s no secret we’ve become good at creating engaging video for you to enjoy for free. But what about if you want a video made, and have the source materials, but no time or skills to edit it. What if you just need a small file to own and share with no hassle or high prices from a local business like us? Here’s how it works:
- Video Production is charged as a custom job.
- $1 per minute of final product footage.
- You supply all the source materials, including video, pictures, and music.
- Submit using our tools here or email links to files to email@example.com
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Manage files via your account here securely, and we host too.
- Billed upfront in $1 USD increments, payable here via a variety of payment methods.
- You retain all rights and get the files to use as you see fit.
- Please note we don’t shoot any video, take any photos, or produce any music. We only do on site or travel work if you pay for that separately. This is remote work only, and we aren’t responsible for copyright laws you violate, so do your research and only use materials you have the rights to use.
Here’s a quick video on the progress on our new game Turtle Time! This game ships September 26th, 2018 @2pm Eastern Time.
We will need a single beta tester. We are open to reasonable compensation of such a person via PayPal.
You will need:
- A healthy social media presence on Facebook.
- A daytime phone you will answer.
- A PayPal Account.
- Access to a windows computer.
- A resume in PDF format.
- The ability to write professional documents as needed.
In the course of regular business operations, regular customer feedback is needed to improve the experience.
Whether you buy once, buy often, or buy never, we care about the experience just as much because we care about keeping you happy with your tech solutions.
As a regular reader, you become a regular buyer of our knowledge, our newsletters, and opinion pieces. In time, you become a valuable and educated buyer, and everyone’s buddy on trivia night.
Therefore, we here at Bendy Computers officially announce our Promo August Program. Just type promo code promoaugust into the order form, and you’ll get $10 off your purchase of $20 or more, Software and Videos excluded, and limit one use per account.
In an effort to boost sales at retailers and restaurants near big tech giants, local governments are banning complimentary cafeterias in the offices of major tech giants. This ban is done for a few reasons and there’s a few main points to it.
- Non Retroactive. Existing cafeteria’s can stay. New ones might not be allowed.
- This law applies to free food mainly, a perk of many large tech firms.
- Legislators and supporters of the ban cite the amount of business these cafeterias draw away from downtown restaurants and retailers due to the amount of people choosing to not buy out of either convenience or some other factors.
There’s too many tech companies setup in California and the Western US. Baltimore needs jobs and firms based here, and Bendy Computers has no plans to relocate or impose excessive requirements on who or what we will or will not work with.