This article is a special request from a friend of mine in Maryland.
SATA is a storage device interface, and has the following properties:
- The information is sent in a serial fashion, meaning one by one.
- It’s used for hard drives, solid state drives, CD drives, DVD drives, and more.
- It is easy to connect software and hardware wise, and provides fast data transfer speeds.
- It comes in numerous connector shapes and sizes depending on the application
- It came out in the year 2000 and is intended to replace the PATA standard.
- More can be found here.
If anyone has a tech blog post they want written, don’t hesitate to reach out to Bendy Computers either here or on our Bendy Computers Facebook Account.