CPU De-lidding certainly isn’t for everyone:
- It is not a PC modification you need to do, but can help sometimes.
- It may or may not make your system cooler.
- It is a very delicate procedure that should only be done by a trained professional.
- It involves opening the cleaning the cpu’s lid and then opening it to do some delicate cleaning.
- It will void any warranty I’ve ever heard of and isn’t for the faint of heart.
Do not attempt CPU de-lidding on a system purchased from us. It’s a cool thing to see and do, but we don’t cover physical damage and offer no warranty for that.